Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Granville Island










[Gap jean jacket, American Apparel dress, vintage hat and shoes, badgley mischka purse.
Photos by: Malissa Simoes.]

I'm finally figuring my way around Vancouver. The public transportation is amazing, unlike in Saskatoon when busses come every half hour. If the weather permits I can even walk downtown to Robson or Granville. Its been quite ugly these past couple days, and I haven't felt 110 percent this past week so I haven't been out much. Here are some photos I took a couple days ago on Granville Island. It's so beautiful down there, I can't wait until summer to enjoy it to the fullest! I know I wore this hat in the last post but surprisingly enough it goes with everything. It is by far my favourite item in my closet. I finally got to do a bit of shopping in Urban Outfitters and boy did I find some deals there. What can I say, I love sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment